Douglas County sheriff’s deputies Wednesday recounted their dramatic standoff with a man accused of greeting them with a gun when they came to evict him
Douglas County sheriff's deputies testify about tense standoff with gunman
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn