A new season of adult low impact fitness classes will begin Oct. 1, providing a fun group atmosphere with workouts changing daily, The 45-minute workouts will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Boys and Girls Club, 1144 N.E. Cedar St., Roseburg. Participants will warm up with stretching, followed by light exercise and walking. Wear comfortable shoes and loose clothing. Pre-registration and time commitment are not required, but participants are asked to pay $1 per class on a drop-in basis. The city of Roseburg’s Parks and Recreation Department and ATRIO Health Plans are co-sponsoring the classes. Information: 541-492-6730 …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees