A series of adult fitness boot camp classes will begin Oct. 1 at the Hucrest Elementary School gym, 1810 N.W. Kline St., Roseburg. The fitness classes combine strength and cardio training while concentrating on core strength. Participants work at their own pace in a fun group setting. Workouts change daily. The hour-long course will begin at 7 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday. There is a $1 drop-in fee per class. There are no time commitments or pre-registration. Gym shoes are required. Child care is not available. The class is sponsored by the city of Roseburg Parks and Recreation Department. Information: …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees