ARRESTS The News-Review publishes the names of individuals who have been arrested on suspicion of at least one felony charge or three misdemeanors or a combination of felony and misdemeanor charges. Friday Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Jason Dewayne Dewbre, 26, of Roseburg, on suspicion of unlawful possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation. Terry Elwin Rutter, 42, of Roseburg, on suspicion of unlawful possession of methamphetamine, driving while suspended or revoked and being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon. Clifford Jay Stepp, 29, of Roseburg, on suspicion of failure to register as a sex offender and a parole …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees