The Master Gardener Plant Clinic will be on a reduced schedule for winter beginning Nov. 1. In November, the clinic will be open 1 to 4 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays. In December and January, the clinic is open 1 to 4 p.m. Mondays. The clinic, sponsored by the Oregon State University Extension Service, is in the OSU Extension Office, 1134 S.E. Douglas Ave. Master gardener volunteers staff the clinic and its phone line to answer gardening questions, assist in horticultural problems and identify insects and plants. Information: 541-672-3071. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees