An arctic storm slow to leave Oregon has degraded air quality, delayed drivers with dense fog and today could hit Douglas County’s roads with freezing
Freezing rain could be Mother Nature's next move in Umpqua Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion