Family gathering: Five generations of the McDaniels family gathered for an early Christmas celebration and unexpectedly celebrated the early birth of their newest family member, too. Pictured at the McDaniel Family Barn in Yoncalla is great-grandmother Althea Young of Oakland. Holding baby Luke Tully of Salem is 96-year-old great-great-grandmother Ada McDaniel of Yoncalla. Beside them are grandfather Ryan Young of Oakland and mother Mykayla Tully of Salem.
5 Generations: McDaniels family
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute