Age 81, passed away in Cheney, Washington on September 26, 2012. Betty was born on January 19, 1931 in Elgin, Texas to Floyd and Mamie Smith. Betty was a longtime resident of Tiller, Oregon before moving to Washington to be closer to her family. After graduating she worked as a payroll Accountant for the U.S. Government. Betty is survived by her son Glenn (Al); daughter-in-law Dotti; grandsons Glenn and LeRoy Coon; great-grandchildren: Kai, Anthony and Emily Grace Coon. A funeral service will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday October 3, 2012, at Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses. A visitation will be held prior to the funeral service from 10 to 12 p.m.
Betty L. Tiffee
Trending in: Obituaries
- Death Notices for August 29, 2014
- Death Notices for August 27, 2014
- Death Notices for August 26, 2014
- Death Notices for August 24, 2014
- Death Notices for August 22, 2014