Harry Wingard of Roseburg fishes the Umpqua River Saturday near Cleveland Rapids. Anglers will have damp days ahead, with showers Wednesday and Thursday and temperatures in the low 60s. The forecast is typical for mid-April.
Feature photo: Fishing the Umpqua
- Communal effort to restore a stolen pickup makes grieving mother smile
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return
- Update: Man confirmed drowned in Diamond Lake
- Construction on Highway 138 slated to begin Aug. 10
- Small Business: Nonverbal communication also key to providing good customer service