Of Sutherlin, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 4, 2014, at home. He was born on March 23, 1923 in Oakland, California. Donald served in the United States Marines for four years during World War II. He is survived by his wife of 37 years, Eloisa; son, Bruce and his wife Kathleen of Upland, California; daughter, Dona of Oklahoma. Donald also leaves step-children: Eloise, Anthony and Michael Sotelo; as well as grandchildren, Sara and Catherine Wilder, Joel, Nicolas, Serena and Jessica Sotelo. Thank you to Mercy Hospice, especially Linda, the nurse, Tim, Shannon and Jackie, for their expertise and kindness. A graveside service with military honors by the VFW District Twelve Honor Guard and Marine Corps Honor Guard will be held on Friday, February 21, 2014 at 10a.m. at Roseburg National Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Donald H. Wilder
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police
- Roseburg Softball: Jacey Conklin shines for Indians on diamond