Of Sutherlin, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 4, 2014, at home. He was born on March 23, 1923 in Oakland, California. Donald served in the United States Marines for four years during World War II. He is survived by his wife of 37 years, Eloisa; son, Bruce and his wife Kathleen of Upland, California; daughter, Dona of Oklahoma. Donald also leaves step-children: Eloise, Anthony and Michael Sotelo; as well as grandchildren, Sara and Catherine Wilder, Joel, Nicolas, Serena and Jessica Sotelo. Thank you to Mercy Hospice, especially Linda, the nurse, Tim, Shannon and Jackie, for their expertise and kindness. A graveside service with military honors by the VFW District Twelve Honor Guard and Marine Corps Honor Guard will be held on Friday, February 21, 2014 at 10a.m. at Roseburg National Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Donald H. Wilder
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Police log: Woman's Eugene-based 'shrink' attempting to steal her home
- "We're going to have to get this guy" — How a Roseburg man helped subdue a suspected terrorist