Of Sutherlin, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 4, 2014, at home. He was born on March 23, 1923 in Oakland, California. Donald served in the United States Marines for four years during World War II. He is survived by his wife of 37 years, Eloisa; son, Bruce and his wife Kathleen of Upland, California; daughter, Dona of Oklahoma. Donald also leaves step-children: Eloise, Anthony and Michael Sotelo; as well as grandchildren, Sara and Catherine Wilder, Joel, Nicolas, Serena and Jessica Sotelo. Thank you to Mercy Hospice, especially Linda, the nurse, Tim, Shannon and Jackie, for their expertise and kindness. A graveside service with military honors by the VFW District Twelve Honor Guard and Marine Corps Honor Guard will be held on Friday, February 21, 2014 at 10a.m. at Roseburg National Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Donald H. Wilder
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea