Born September 2, 1930, in Linneus, Missouri, passed away on Thursday, February 20, 2014 and was predeceased by her husband James F. Watson. Betty is survived by her daughters, Julie Best and D’Anna Hamrick; grandson, Kristopher James Ryan Mayfield; granddaughter, Kourtney Amanda Lynn Hamrick and two great-granddaughters. Betty is also survived by three brothers, their wives and families. Betty was a homemaker and longtime Foster Parent in Deschutes County. Graveside services will be held at the Greenwood Cemetery in Bend, Oregon on Friday, February 28, 2014, at 2 p.m. Family and friends will be welcomed at the home of Don and Julie Best in Redmond, Oregon immediately following for remembrances and refreshments. Please sign our online guest book at www.niswonger-reynolds.com
Betty Jean "Harvey" Watson
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Two men arrested for robbing Wal-Mart