Born on June 19, 1933, in Eureka Springs, AR, went to be with his Lord and Savior, Wednesday, February 26, 2014. Harold is survived by his wife, Mary of 63 years; sons, Bobbie and Kenny; daughters, Tami, Patty and Malena; 13 grandchildren and 21 great- grandchildren. He was loved dearly by his family. Graveside Services will be held Friday February 28, 2014, 2p.m. A Memorial Service will be held Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3p.m. at the Church of God of Prophecy, 4342 NE Douglas Ave. at Oak Creek Cemetery. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave online condolences.
Harold Lee David
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC