Born on June 19, 1933, in Eureka Springs, AR, went to be with his Lord and Savior, Wednesday, February 26, 2014. Harold is survived by his wife, Mary of 63 years; sons, Bobbie and Kenny; daughters, Tami, Patty and Malena; 13 grandchildren and 21 great- grandchildren. He was loved dearly by his family. Graveside Services will be held Friday February 28, 2014, 2p.m. A Memorial Service will be held Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3p.m. at the Church of God of Prophecy, 4342 NE Douglas Ave. at Oak Creek Cemetery. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave online condolences.
Harold Lee David
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Riddle High School receives Oregon Schools Activities Association gift