Born on June 19, 1933, in Eureka Springs, AR, went to be with his Lord and Savior, Wednesday, February 26, 2014. Harold is survived by his wife, Mary of 63 years; sons, Bobbie and Kenny; daughters, Tami, Patty and Malena; 13 grandchildren and 21 great- grandchildren. He was loved dearly by his family. Graveside Services will be held Friday February 28, 2014, 2p.m. A Memorial Service will be held Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3p.m. at the Church of God of Prophecy, 4342 NE Douglas Ave. at Oak Creek Cemetery. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave online condolences.
Harold Lee David
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- Fort Umpqua Days offers families a fun way to learn about Elkton’s history
- Breaking news: Motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects