Born on June 19, 1933, in Eureka Springs, AR, went to be with his Lord and Savior, Wednesday, February 26, 2014. Harold is survived by his wife, Mary of 63 years; sons, Bobbie and Kenny; daughters, Tami, Patty and Malena; 13 grandchildren and 21 great- grandchildren. He was loved dearly by his family. Graveside Services will be held Friday February 28, 2014, 2p.m. at Oak Creek Cemetery. A Memorial Service will be held Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3p.m. at the Church of God of Prophecy, 4342 NE Douglas Ave.. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave online condolences.
Harold Lee David
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return
- Communal effort to restore a stolen pickup makes grieving mother smile
- Update: Man confirmed drowned in Diamond Lake
- Construction on Highway 138 slated to begin Aug. 10
- Police log: Partiers heard dangling children over balcony