Larry Joe Patrick, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away at his home on Friday, February 28, 2014, at the age of 68. Larry was born in Compton, California, on March 18, 1945, to Marshall and Edith Patrick. Larry spent these last 17 years here in the Umpqua Valley with his sister, Ginger and her husband John. He loved being outdoors, spending time on the beach and looking for rocks to add to his collection. He also enjoyed his model cars. Larry was a gentle and loving son, brother and uncle. He was preceded in death by his parents; sister, Deana Cole, who he lived with for many years; and twin sisters, Rose Marie and Rose Mary Patrick. Larry is survived by his sister, Ginger Laurance and her husband John; as well as numerous nieces and nephews whom he loved. A memorial service will be held at Taylor’s Family Chapel on Friday, March 7, 2014 at 2p.m. The family prefers donations be made in Larry’s name to Mercy Hospice.
Larry Joe Patrick
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy