Age 79, of Glide, Oregon, passed away Wednesday, March 5, 2014, in Seattle, Washington. She was born September 30, 1934 in Bagley, Minnesota, to Ted and Erma Edwards. Myrna graduated from Sutherlin High School in 1952. She enjoyed making crafts, sewing and watching the wildlife around her home. Myrna was a long time member of the Hucrest Community Church. Survivors include her daughters, Susan Hanneman and Carrie Danchok; son, Robert Danchok; grandchildren, Bethany Dougherty and Caleb Hanneman; great-grandchildren, Faith, Grace and Kara; sisters, Cleo Jones, Clarice Williams, Jean Pelland, Marlys Kellum and Arlys Goddard; brother Urlen Edwards; numerous nieces and nephews. Myrna was preceded in death by her husband of 53 years, Joseph Danchok on March 23, 2006 and her parents Ted and Erma Edwards. Visitation will be at Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Tuesday, March 11. A Celebration of Life will be held Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 2 p.m. at the Hucrest Community Church. Interment will follow within the grounds of Roseburg Memorial Gardens. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
Myrna Irene Danchok
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner