59, of Sutherlin, Oregon passed away Friday, March 21, 2014 at her home. She was born August 10, 1954 in Los Angeles County, California. Susan worked as a hairdresser and nail technician and owned and operated her own shop until she retired. She was a member of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Sutherlin. Survivors include her mother Delia Lester; four sisters; five brother; many nieces and nephews. Susan was preceded in death by her father Raymond Lester and a sister Jeannie. A Memorial Mass will be held Saturday, March 29, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. Father Cletus Osuji, Celebrant. A reception will follow in the Parish Center. Private cremation rites have been held. Private inurnment will be held in Valley View Cemetery. At the family’s request contributions in Susan’s memory may be made to Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center 343 Del Rio Road, Roseburg, Oregon 97471. Please visit www.sutherlinchapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences. Sutherlin Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
Miss Susan C. Lester
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- Space heater causes fire in Winchester home
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Fatal shooting on Rice Valley Road justified, says grand jury
- Despite lower graduation rates, some Douglas County schools stay hopeful