59, of Sutherlin, Oregon passed away Friday, March 21, 2014 at her home. She was born August 10, 1954 in Los Angeles County, California. Susan worked as a hairdresser and nail technician and owned and operated her own shop until she retired. She was a member of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Sutherlin. Survivors include her mother Delia Lester; four sisters; five brother; many nieces and nephews. Susan was preceded in death by her father Raymond Lester and a sister Jeannie. A Memorial Mass will be held Saturday, March 29, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. Father Cletus Osuji, Celebrant. A reception will follow in the Parish Center. Private cremation rites have been held. Private inurnment will be held in Valley View Cemetery. At the family’s request contributions in Susan’s memory may be made to Saving Grace Pet Adoption Center 343 Del Rio Road, Roseburg, Oregon 97471. Please visit www.sutherlinchapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences. Sutherlin Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
Miss Susan C. Lester
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner