Age 92, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, April 3, 2014. She was born on December 2, 1921, in Webbers Falls, Oklahoma, to Luther and Cardella Potette. Armeda is survived by sons, Joel and Paul; grandchildren, Mark Brown, Joshua Megowan and Tami Skurk; great-grandchildren, Ashley, Amanda and Amber Skurk, Katie, Daisy Jane and Natalie Brown; as well as a great-great-grandson, Connor Creel. She was preceded in death by her husband, Albert and a son, Ronnie Brown. A funeral service will be held on Monday, April 7, 2014, at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church in Myrtle Creek on Lillian Street. Following the service Armeda will be laid to rest with her husband at the Myrtle Creek I.O.O.F. Cemetery. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Armeda V. Brown
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms