Age 92, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, April 3, 2014. She was born on December 2, 1921, in Webbers Falls, Oklahoma, to Luther and Cardella Potette. Armeda is survived by sons, Joel and Paul; grandchildren, Mark Brown, Joshua Megowan and Tami Skurk; great-grandchildren, Ashley, Amanda and Amber Skurk, Katie, Daisy Jane and Natalie Brown; as well as a great-great-grandson, Connor Creel. She was preceded in death by her husband, Albert and a son, Ronnie Brown. A funeral service will be held on Monday, April 7, 2014, at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church in Myrtle Creek on Lillian Street. Following the service Armeda will be laid to rest with her husband at the Myrtle Creek I.O.O.F. Cemetery. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Armeda V. Brown
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property