Age 92, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, April 3, 2014. She was born on December 2, 1921, in Webbers Falls, Oklahoma, to Luther and Cardella Potette. Armeda is survived by sons, Joel and Paul; grandchildren, Mark Brown, Joshua Megowan and Tami Skurk; great-grandchildren, Ashley, Amanda and Amber Skurk, Katie, Daisy Jane and Natalie Brown; as well as a great-great-grandson, Connor Creel. She was preceded in death by her husband, Albert and a son, Ronnie Brown. A funeral service will be held on Monday, April 7, 2014, at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church in Myrtle Creek on Lillian Street. Following the service Armeda will be laid to rest with her husband at the Myrtle Creek I.O.O.F. Cemetery. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Armeda V. Brown
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss