Age 92, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, April 3, 2014. She was born on December 2, 1921, in Webbers Falls, Oklahoma, to Luther and Cardella Potette. Armeda is survived by sons, Joel and Paul; grandchildren, Mark Brown, Joshua Megowan and Tami Skurk; great-grandchildren, Ashley, Amanda and Amber Skurk, Katie, Daisy Jane and Natalie Brown; as well as a great-great-grandson, Connor Creel. She was preceded in death by her husband, Albert and a son, Ronnie Brown. A funeral service will be held on Monday, April 7, 2014, at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church in Myrtle Creek on Lillian Street. Following the service Armeda will be laid to rest with her husband at the Myrtle Creek I.O.O.F. Cemetery. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Armeda V. Brown
- Roseburg man flown to Legacy Emanuel with critical injuries after crash
- Douglas County parks director Gary Groth turns love of forest into lifetime career
- Local Easter egg hunts and family events | Moms
- Man crashes attempting wheelie in Albertsons parking lot
- Woman arrested on felony warrant after parking at Costco after hours