Age 92, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, April 3, 2014. She was born on December 2, 1921, in Webbers Falls, Oklahoma, to Luther and Cardella Potette. Armeda is survived by sons, Joel and Paul; grandchildren, Mark Brown, Joshua Megowan and Tami Skurk; great-grandchildren, Ashley, Amanda and Amber Skurk, Katie, Daisy Jane and Natalie Brown; as well as a great-great-grandson, Connor Creel. She was preceded in death by her husband, Albert and a son, Ronnie Brown. A funeral service will be held on Monday, April 7, 2014, at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church in Myrtle Creek on Lillian Street. Following the service Armeda will be laid to rest with her husband at the Myrtle Creek I.O.O.F. Cemetery. Arrangements under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Armeda V. Brown
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft