Age 52, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away Wednesday, April 9, 2014, at her home. She was born October 24, 1961 in Roseburg, Oregon, to Laurence and Joyce Rauschl. Terese received an Associate’s Degree in Forestry. She worked as a cashier in the pharmacy at Bi-Mart in Sutherlin for the past 15 years and received recognition as the Employee of the Month. Terese enjoyed fishing, camping, going to the beach, winning money from penny machines, shopping, swimming at the river, elephants, butterflies, humming birds and the color pink. Survivors include her husband of 25 years, Kevin Marney; daughters, Hilerey Marney and Savanah Marney; son, Dylan Marney; parents, Joyce and Laurence Rauschl; sisters, Alice Baskin, Jean Morey and Shar Rauschl; brothers, Steve Rauschl and Alan Rauschl; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins and tons of friends. Memorial services will be held Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at 2:00 pm at Sutherlin Chapel of the Roses. Pastor Charlie Jordan will officiate. The family would like to give a special thank you to Jennifer Baskin, Alice Baskin, Jean Morey and the Bi-Mart family for being our rocks and getting us through this difficult time. Private cremation rites have been held. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made at service or sent directly to the family. Please visit www.sutherlinchapeoftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'