Age 52, of Roseburg, OR, passed away on Sunday, April 6, 2014. She was born on October 19, 1961 to Robert (Bob) and Mary Willis. Mary was adored by many friends, family and patients. She lived her life for her kids, grandkids, her pets and being an amazing nurse. She is survived by her sons, John Jason and Scott Denney; daughter, Melissa Ayers; mother, Mary Willis; sister, Annitta Callison. Mary is preceded in death by her Parents. A memorial service will be held Friday, May 2, 2014, at the Melrose Community Church at 11 a.m.
Mary Lou Koenig
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn