Age 52, of Roseburg, OR, passed away on Sunday, April 6, 2014. She was born on October 19, 1961 to Robert (Bob) and Mary Willis. Mary was adored by many friends, family and patients. She lived her life for her kids, grandkids, her pets and being an amazing nurse. She is survived by her sons, John Jason and Scott Denney; daughter, Melissa Ayers; mother, Mary Willis; sister, Annitta Callison. Mary is preceded in death by her Parents. A memorial service will be held Friday, May 2, 2014, at the Melrose Community Church at 11 a.m.
Mary Lou Koenig
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute