Age 52, of Roseburg, OR, passed away on Sunday, April 6, 2014. She was born on October 19, 1961 to Robert (Bob) and Mary Willis. Mary was adored by many friends, family and patients. She lived her life for her kids, grandkids, her pets and being an amazing nurse. She is survived by her sons, John Jason and Scott Denney; daughter, Melissa Ayers; mother, Mary Willis; sister, Annitta Callison. Mary is preceded in death by her Parents. A memorial service will be held Friday, May 2, 2014, at the Melrose Community Church at 11 a.m.
Mary Lou Koenig
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville