Age 52, of Roseburg, OR, passed away on Sunday, April 6, 2014. She was born on October 19, 1961 to Robert (Bob) and Mary Willis. Mary was adored by many friends, family and patients. She lived her life for her kids, grandkids, her pets and being an amazing nurse. She is survived by her sons, John Jason and Scott Denney; daughter, Melissa Ayers; mother, Mary Willis; sister, Annitta Callison. Mary is preceded in death by her Parents. A memorial service will be held Friday, May 2, 2014, at the Melrose Community Church at 11 a.m.
Mary Lou Koenig
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- Police Log: Child reported missing in Roseburg
- Feasibility study unveiled for proposed medical-education college in Roseburg