Age 52, of Roseburg, OR, passed away on Sunday, April 6, 2014. She was born on October 19, 1961 to Robert (Bob) and Mary Willis. Mary was adored by many friends, family and patients. She lived her life for her kids, grandkids, her pets and being an amazing nurse. She is survived by her sons, John Jason and Scott Denney; daughter, Melissa Ayers; mother, Mary Willis; sister, Annitta Callison. Mary is preceded in death by her Parents. A memorial service will be held Friday, May 2, 2014, at the Melrose Community Church at 11 a.m.
Mary Lou Koenig
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- Space heater causes fire in Winchester home
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Fatal shooting on Rice Valley Road justified, says grand jury
- Despite lower graduation rates, some Douglas County schools stay hopeful