Family gathering: Five generations of the McDaniels family gathered for an early Christmas celebration and unexpectedly celebrated the early birth of their newest family member, too. Pictured at the McDaniel Family Barn in Yoncalla is great-grandmother Althea Young of Oakland. Holding baby Luke Tully of Salem is 96-year-old great-great-grandmother Ada McDaniel of Yoncalla. Beside them are grandfather Ryan Young of Oakland and mother Mykayla Tully of Salem.
5 Generations: McDaniels family
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Native American mascot ruling is a 'complete and utter surprise' for Roseburg School District
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua