Doug was born May 25, 1967, in Sacramento, California, and passed away in a motorcycle accident on April 29, 2014, at the age of 46. Doug was a wonderful son, he was a great achiever. He worked as a commercial painter for 20 years and moved on to college to get his Respiratory Degree, Doug was to official graduate on June 14, 2014. He was great in his pottery making and had made many beautiful pieces. Doug touched many lives wherever he went. He loved his Harley; it was his pride and joy along with the many people he rode with. He loved his family and friends very much. Doug- We will love and miss you forever; we hope you rest well in Heaven. Doug is survived by his grandpa, John Weir; his mother, Pattie Randall and friend, Roger Bissonnette; brothers: Rod Davis and Bob Miller and his son Zach Miller; aunts, Jenny Wilson and Pam Crosby and Darlene Weir; uncle, John Weir; cousin, Jeff Crosby; niece, Melissa Folk and Nicole Davis, and Andrea Ferrell, nephew, Shay Miller and sister-in-law Barbara Davis. A funeral services will be held on Saturday, May 3, 2014, 10 a.m. at Taylor’s Family Chapel in Winston, Oregon. Immediately following the services there will be a potluck meal at River Bend Park in Winston.
Douglas ‘Doug’ Miller
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms