Doug was born May 25, 1967, in Sacramento, California, and passed away in a motorcycle accident on April 29, 2014, at the age of 46. Doug was a wonderful son, he was a great achiever. He worked as a commercial painter for 20 years and moved on to college to get his Respiratory Degree, Doug was to official graduate on June 14, 2014. He was great in his pottery making and had made many beautiful pieces. Doug touched many lives wherever he went. He loved his Harley; it was his pride and joy along with the many people he rode with. He loved his family and friends very much. Doug- We will love and miss you forever; we hope you rest well in Heaven. Doug is survived by his grandpa, John Weir; his mother, Pattie Randall and friend, Roger Bissonnette; brothers: Rod Davis and Bob Miller and his son Zach Miller; aunts, Jenny Wilson and Pam Crosby and Darlene Weir; uncle, John Weir; cousin, Jeff Crosby; niece, Melissa Folk and Nicole Davis, and Andrea Ferrell, nephew, Shay Miller and sister-in-law Barbara Davis. A funeral services will be held on Saturday, May 3, 2014, 10 a.m. at Taylor’s Family Chapel in Winston, Oregon. Immediately following the services there will be a potluck meal at River Bend Park in Winston.
Douglas 'Doug' Miller
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity