Age 63, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Wednesday, April 23, 2014. She was born on August 29, 1950 to Betty Lois Counts. Brenda was an artist; she also loved her garden and her friends. Brenda is survived by daughter, Terazia (Rob) Thommen; son, Tarun (Becky) Tillett; grandchildren, Katie and Erika Thommen, Jackson and Nicholas Tillett. A celebration of live will be held Saturday, May 17, 2014 at the Sutherlin Church of Jesus Christ LDS, on John St., at 2:30 p.m.
Brenda J. Tillett
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market