Age 63, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Wednesday, April 23, 2014. She was born on August 29, 1950 to Betty Lois Counts. Brenda was an artist; she also loved her garden and her friends. Brenda is survived by daughter, Terazia (Rob) Thommen; son, Tarun (Becky) Tillett; grandchildren, Katie and Erika Thommen, Jackson and Nicholas Tillett. A celebration of live will be held Saturday, May 17, 2014 at the Sutherlin Church of Jesus Christ LDS, on John St., at 2:30 p.m.
Brenda J. Tillett
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Community reacts to President Obama's planned visit
- UCC Shooting: President Obama will visit Roseburg
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Father of survivor believes victim Treven Anspach saved his daughter