Age 63, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Wednesday, April 23, 2014. She was born on August 29, 1950 to Betty Lois Counts. Brenda was an artist; she also loved her garden and her friends. Brenda is survived by daughter, Terazia (Rob) Thommen; son, Tarun (Becky) Tillett; grandchildren, Katie and Erika Thommen, Jackson and Nicholas Tillett. A celebration of live will be held Saturday, May 17, 2014 at the Sutherlin Church of Jesus Christ LDS, on John St., at 2:30 p.m.
Brenda J. Tillett
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return
- Communal effort to restore a stolen pickup makes grieving mother smile
- Police log: Partiers heard dangling children over balcony
- Update: Man confirmed drowned in Diamond Lake
- Construction on Highway 138 slated to begin Aug. 10