Age 63, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Wednesday, April 23, 2014. She was born on August 29, 1950 to Betty Lois Counts. Brenda was an artist; she also loved her garden and her friends. Brenda is survived by daughter, Terazia (Rob) Thommen; son, Tarun (Becky) Tillett; grandchildren, Katie and Erika Thommen, Jackson and Nicholas Tillett. A celebration of live will be held Saturday, May 17, 2014 at the Sutherlin Church of Jesus Christ LDS, on John St., at 2:30 p.m.
Brenda J. Tillett
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea