Age 50, passed away on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, in Albany, OR. He was born on September 12, 1963, in Prineville, OR, to Ray and Judy Walter. Rick was raised in Roseburg and graduated from R.H.S. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, camping, and spending time with his family and friends. Rick requested to have his ashes spread at his favorite fishing spot at Ochoco Reservoir. He is survived by his daughter, Kayla (Justin) Jones; son, Aaron Governor; mother, Judy Walter; brother, Kenny Walter; grandson, Jayse Jones; granddaughter, Aaliyah Governor; and significant other, Christine Harrington. Rick is preceded in death by his father, Ray and brother, Thomas Walter. A Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, May 17, 2014, at Singleton Park, Roseburg, OR, at 1 p.m., Please bring your favorite side dish or dessert and your favorite Rick story.
Richard Alan Walter
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss