Age 69, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, May 15, 2014. She was born on June 29, 1944, in Santa Ana, California, to Stanley and Alice (Boese) Mohr. Carolyne graduated high school in 1962 and was a Case Manager with Oregon DHS Seniors and People with disabilities for 20 years. Her interest included tole painting, sewing, working in the yard and flower beds, spending time at the beach and spoiling her grandchildren. Preceding Carolyne in death is her father, Stanley Mohr. Carolyne is survived by her husband of 45 years, Bruce; her daughter, Lindi ; son, Tadd and his wife Debbie along with her grandchildren, Taylor, Lilliah and Gabriella; and mother, Alice Mohr all of Roseburg. She is also survived by her brother, Gary Mohr of Roseburg; two sisters, Pat Duke of Eugene, OR and Colleen Pew of El Paso, Texas. A private service will be held. Sutherlin Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
Mrs. Carolyne Moore
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Community reacts to President Obama's planned visit
- Officer's use of deadly force justified, says district attorney
- Grass-roots event invites 50,000 to protest President Obama's visit
- Marine One lands at Eugene Airport in preparation for President Obama's visit