Age 69, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, May 15, 2014. She was born on June 29, 1944, in Santa Ana, California, to Stanley and Alice (Boese) Mohr. Carolyne graduated high school in 1962 and was a Case Manager with Oregon DHS Seniors and People with disabilities for 20 years. Her interest included tole painting, sewing, working in the yard and flower beds, spending time at the beach and spoiling her grandchildren. Preceding Carolyne in death is her father, Stanley Mohr. Carolyne is survived by her husband of 45 years, Bruce; her daughter, Lindi ; son, Tadd and his wife Debbie along with her grandchildren, Taylor, Lilliah and Gabriella; and mother, Alice Mohr all of Roseburg. She is also survived by her brother, Gary Mohr of Roseburg; two sisters, Pat Duke of Eugene, OR and Colleen Pew of El Paso, Texas. A private service will be held. Sutherlin Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
- Cable Crossing Fire burning 20 acres near Glide, closes Highway 138E
- Police log: Partiers heard dangling children over balcony
- Three taken to hospital after traffic accident
- Bird hits transformer, causes grass fire and power outage
- Police log: Ex-girlfriend asks to borrow bike for an hour, doesn't return