Age 69, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, May 15, 2014. She was born on June 29, 1944, in Santa Ana, California, to Stanley and Alice (Boese) Mohr. Carolyne graduated high school in 1962 and was a Case Manager with Oregon DHS Seniors and People with disabilities for 20 years. Her interest included tole painting, sewing, working in the yard and flower beds, spending time at the beach and spoiling her grandchildren. Preceding Carolyne in death is her father, Stanley Mohr. Carolyne is survived by her husband of 45 years, Bruce; her daughter, Lindi ; son, Tadd and his wife Debbie along with her grandchildren, Taylor, Lilliah and Gabriella; and mother, Alice Mohr all of Roseburg. She is also survived by her brother, Gary Mohr of Roseburg; two sisters, Pat Duke of Eugene, OR and Colleen Pew of El Paso, Texas. A private service will be held. Sutherlin Chapel of the Roses is in charge of arrangements.
Mrs. Carolyne Moore
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'