Age 71, of North Bend, Oregon, passed away Tuesday, May 20, 2014, in Reedsport, Oregon. She was born September 21, 1941, in Waldport, Oregon, to Emmett and Ada Hollyman. Kay attended and graduated from Roseburg High School. She has lived in North Bend, Oregon, for the past 44 years. Survivors include her daughter, Katherine Enfield; son, Larry F. Kvidera Jr.; sister, Carolyn Foster; grandchildren, Brandon Hoskinson, Shania Enfield and Emily Enfield. Kay was preceded in death by her parents, and her husband of 33 years, Larry F. Kvidera Sr. in 1997. Funeral services will held Saturday, May 24, 2014, at Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses. Private interment will be within the grounds of Roseburg Memorial Gardens. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
KAY MAUREEN KVIDERA
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Police log: Woman's Eugene-based 'shrink' attempting to steal her home
- "We're going to have to get this guy" — How a Roseburg man helped subdue a suspected terrorist