Age 71, of North Bend, Oregon, passed away Tuesday, May 20, 2014, in Reedsport, Oregon. She was born September 21, 1941, in Waldport, Oregon, to Emmett and Ada Hollyman. Kay attended and graduated from Roseburg High School. She has lived in North Bend, Oregon, for the past 44 years. Survivors include her daughter, Katherine Enfield; son, Larry F. Kvidera Jr.; sister, Carolyn Foster; grandchildren, Brandon Hoskinson, Shania Enfield and Emily Enfield. Kay was preceded in death by her parents, and her husband of 33 years, Larry F. Kvidera Sr. in 1997. Funeral services will held Saturday, May 24, 2014, at Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses. Private interment will be within the grounds of Roseburg Memorial Gardens. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
KAY MAUREEN KVIDERA
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion