Age 55, passed away on Wednesday, May 21, 2014. He was born on November 28, 1958, Houston, Texas, to Iva J. Riggs and MJ Reed. Morris loved track and field, was good at Wrestling and learned to play the saxophone. He graduated from High School in 1978, enlisted and went into the Air Force in 1982. Morris liked muscle cars, enjoyed watching movies, had a green thumb and loved baking for his family. Morris believed in helping others, he volunteered for the clean-up and rebuild during the disaster of Hurricane Katrina. He is survived by daughter, Misty Leah Reed; Mother, Iva J. Fuller; Brother, Ron D. Reed; sister, Melody J. Purcella and Robyn D. David; several nephews, one niece and lots of aunties and cousins. A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, May 30, 2014, at the Roseburg VA Memorial grounds.
Morris Oree Reed
- Update: Jackknifed truck blocks both lanes on Highway 42 near Camas Valley
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- What you need to know about poison oak (and my go-to treatment) | Moms
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)