Age 42, passed away while on a job in Powers, Oregon, on Thursday, May 15, 2014. He was born on July 6, 1971, in Roseburg. He is survived by his father, Mervin (Denice) Pearson; mother, Sandra (Lonnie) Robertson; one sister, Angela (Jeff) Hyatt and four brothers, Cory (Lizzie) and Ryan Pearson, Russell and Daniel Simonson. Bryan attended Douglas High School. Shortly after receiving his diploma, he left to work for Asplundh Tree Service and traveled throughout California. In 1996, he came home and worked for various logging companies in Douglas County. Bryan loved the outdoors, Nascar and taking long rides in his Chevy pickup. He had fought a courageous battle against mental illness and won. Bryan was looking forward to a new future and his new job. He will forever be in our hearts. A memorial service will be held on Saturday, May 31, 2014, at 11 a.m. at Taylor’s Family Chapel. In lieu of flowers contributions can be made to any mental health charity in Bryan’s name. An online memorial book can be found at www.taylorsfamilychapel.com
Bryan C. Pearson
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Emergency alert system failed during massacre, UCC faculty say
- Youngest victim's mother: "My daughter is very strong and she's going to get through this"
- High school students honor UCC victims with solemn halftime of football
- List of the nine victims of the UCC shooting