Age 64, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, May 24, 2014, in Bend. Military Honors will be held on Friday, May 30, 2014 at 1 p.m. at Roseburg National Cemetery. A Celebration of Roy’s life will follow at The Father’s House in Sutherlin, at 2:30 p.m. after which there will be a potluck fellowship at the church.
Roy A. Bradley I
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms