Age 64, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, May 24, 2014, in Bend. Military Honors will be held on Friday, May 30, 2014 at 1 p.m. at Roseburg National Cemetery. A Celebration of Roy’s life will follow at The Father’s House in Sutherlin, at 2:30 p.m. after which there will be a potluck fellowship at the church.
Roy A. Bradley I
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft