Age 64, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, May 24, 2014, in Bend. Military Honors will be held on Friday, May 30, 2014 at 1 p.m. at Roseburg National Cemetery. A Celebration of Roy’s life will follow at The Father’s House in Sutherlin, at 2:30 p.m. after which there will be a potluck fellowship at the church.
Roy A. Bradley I
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police