Age 64, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, May 24, 2014, in Bend. Military Honors will be held on Friday, May 30, 2014 at 1 p.m. at Roseburg National Cemetery. A Celebration of Roy’s life will follow at The Father’s House in Sutherlin, at 2:30 p.m. after which there will be a potluck fellowship at the church.
Roy A. Bradley I
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan