Age 64, of Sutherlin, Oregon, passed away on Saturday, May 24, 2014, in Bend. Military Honors will be held on Friday, May 30, 2014 at 1 p.m. at Roseburg National Cemetery. A Celebration of Roy’s life will follow at The Father’s House in Sutherlin, at 2:30 p.m. after which there will be a potluck fellowship at the church.
Roy A. Bradley I
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute