Of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away Monday, May 26, 2014. She was born February 17, 1926, to Albert E. and Bernice (Sullivan) Kelly, in Everett, Washington. She was the eldest of four children. On June 14, 1945, Pat married Harold W. Magorty/Gray of Yakutat, Alaska. She was preceded in death by her husband, Harold in 1993; and daughter, Bernice “Bunny” Sherman, of Sutherlin, in 2005. Patricia is survived by her son, Michael and his wife Caryl; and her favorite grand-doggers, Zoey and Sophie of Sutherlin; also surviving are her grandchildren, Timothy Gray and family of Palisades, Colorado; Jim Sherman Jr. and family of Rangely, Colorado; and Kimberly Sherman Weber and family of Springfield, Oregon. At Patricia’s request, there will be no service. The family wishes to especially thank the kind staff of Garden Valley Retirement and Amedisys Hospice.
Patricia Ann Gray
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016