Age 61, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on June 2, 1952, in Rochester, NY. Mark loved hunting, fishing and spending time with friends and family. He is survived by his sons: Tod and Shaun; brother Steve; sisters: Lisa and Beth; along with five grandkids.
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights