Age 61, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on June 2, 1952, in Rochester, NY. Mark loved hunting, fishing and spending time with friends and family. He is survived by his sons: Tod and Shaun; brother Steve; sisters: Lisa and Beth; along with five grandkids.
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- UCC President Joe Olson announces retirement