Age 61, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on June 2, 1952, in Rochester, NY. Mark loved hunting, fishing and spending time with friends and family. He is survived by his sons: Tod and Shaun; brother Steve; sisters: Lisa and Beth; along with five grandkids.
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg man, 55, dead in confrontation with police
- Phoenix School Band Project gives kids outlet, opportunity
- Roseburg’s Kenny Sherman brings Santa alive at Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights
- Roseburg’s Carole Hobbs goes big inside for Christmas