Age 61, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on June 2, 1952, in Rochester, NY. Mark loved hunting, fishing and spending time with friends and family. He is survived by his sons: Tod and Shaun; brother Steve; sisters: Lisa and Beth; along with five grandkids.
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- Police release few details in Tuesday murder case
- To Your Health: Addiction can be treated