Age 61, of Myrtle Creek, Oregon, passed away on Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on June 2, 1952, in Rochester, NY. Mark loved hunting, fishing and spending time with friends and family. He is survived by his sons: Tod and Shaun; brother Steve; sisters: Lisa and Beth; along with five grandkids.
- Roseburg City Council gives City Manager Lance Colley a raise
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner
- Editorial: O&C bill still needs work to offer certainty
- Trial reset a second time for Riddle woman accused in deadly crash
- Speech pathologist helps early learners find their voice