Passed away on Tuesday, May 27, 2014.The memorial service will be held on Saturday, June 28, 2014, at 2:00 p.m. at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses, 820 Bond Street, Myrtle Creek, Oregon.
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Police log: Man causing problems after losing his beer