Passed away on Tuesday, May 27, 2014.The memorial service will be held on Saturday, June 28, 2014, at 2:00 p.m. at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses, 820 Bond Street, Myrtle Creek, Oregon.
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights