May 7, 1950 - June 9, 2014, of Salem, Oregon. Delores was born in Burlington, Colorado, to Vernon and Willadean Michael. She met and fell in love with Anthony D. Bakke and they married at the age of 16. They lived in Myrtle Creek, Oregon for many years and eventually moved to Salem where they have resided for over 20 years. They raised three children of their own but had room in her heart and home for many other children who called her Mom. She enjoyed crocheting blankets but mostly she enjoyed giving her family her most precious gift, her time. She passionately loved her Lord and Savior, a legacy her Mother passed on to her. Delores was known to help anyone who had a need. She will be deeply missed by her husband, Anthony, children: Candace , Shannon and Christine Bakke, grandchildren; Zoe K. Nickell, Madelyn Bakke, Katelynn Bakke, brothers; James D. Michael, Phillip G. Michael and Ricky D. Michael. She was preceded in death by her parents, Vernon and Willadean, brother, Gary Michael. A Celebration of Life will be held Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. Weddle Funeral Chapel, Stayton, OR. Arrangements entrusted to WEDDLE FUNERAL SERVICES.
Delores K. Bakke
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Roseburg man arrested for assaulting, strangling ex-girlfriend