Age 73, passed away Tuesday, June 3, 2014. He was born June 7, 1940 in Boulder, Colorado and raised in the Melrose, Oregon area. He is survived by 4 siblings, His sons, Guy (Brenda) McBroom, Adam (Louise) McBroom, Hersey McBroom, daughter Reanna McBroom, along with 11 grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews. A Celebration of Life in Hersey’s honor will be held on Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 1pm at the Eden Cemetery, (Elgarose Loop Rd.), Melrose, Oregon.
Hersey Arnold McBroom
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Cops and courts reporter leaves News-Review
- Breaking News: Downtown U.S. Bank robbed Friday afternoon
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant