Age 73, passed away Tuesday, June 3, 2014. He was born June 7, 1940 in Boulder, Colorado and raised in the Melrose, Oregon area. He is survived by 4 siblings, His sons, Guy (Brenda) McBroom, Adam (Louise) McBroom, Hersey McBroom, daughter Reanna McBroom, along with 11 grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews. A Celebration of Life in Hersey’s honor will be held on Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 1pm at the Eden Cemetery, (Elgarose Loop Rd.), Melrose, Oregon.
Hersey Arnold McBroom
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building