Age 73, passed away Tuesday, June 3, 2014. He was born June 7, 1940 in Boulder, Colorado and raised in the Melrose, Oregon area. He is survived by 4 siblings, His sons, Guy (Brenda) McBroom, Adam (Louise) McBroom, Hersey McBroom, daughter Reanna McBroom, along with 11 grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews. A Celebration of Life in Hersey’s honor will be held on Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 1pm at the Eden Cemetery, (Elgarose Loop Rd.), Melrose, Oregon.
Hersey Arnold McBroom
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016