Age 73, passed away Tuesday, June 3, 2014. He was born June 7, 1940 in Boulder, Colorado and raised in the Melrose, Oregon area. He is survived by 4 siblings, His sons, Guy (Brenda) McBroom, Adam (Louise) McBroom, Hersey McBroom, daughter Reanna McBroom, along with 11 grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews. A Celebration of Life in Hersey’s honor will be held on Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 1pm at the Eden Cemetery, (Elgarose Loop Rd.), Melrose, Oregon.
Hersey Arnold McBroom
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner