Age 73, passed away Tuesday, June 3, 2014. He was born June 7, 1940 in Boulder, Colorado and raised in the Melrose, Oregon area. He is survived by 4 siblings, His sons, Guy (Brenda) McBroom, Adam (Louise) McBroom, Hersey McBroom, daughter Reanna McBroom, along with 11 grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews. A Celebration of Life in Hersey’s honor will be held on Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 1pm at the Eden Cemetery, (Elgarose Loop Rd.), Melrose, Oregon.
Hersey Arnold McBroom
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC