Our Beloved was born on January 31, 1962 and peacefully passed on Monday, June 16, 2014 at home after a painful battle with Kidney disease and Buergers disease. He was a wonderful hardworking man and dedicated father, grandfather and friend. He was a huge part of so many hearts. Kim was born in Ventura, California and moved to Oregon when he was 17 with his parents. He quickly became a father to two stepsons, Joe and James Kioinski. He started work in the logging world and it became his career for 30 years. He had two other children, David and Kathy. He continued to provide for his family and it soon grew to include Ashley, Amanda and Amber. He is survived by his wife, Tamara and seven children, four sisters; Joane, Patricia, Karen and Sharon, and two brothers; Edward and Thomas, as well as multiple grandchildren. He will be deeply missed , but no longer in pain. A funeral service will be held at the Church of Christ in Tri-City, 180 SW Briggs Dr, at 2pm on Sunday, June 22, 2014. He will be laid to rest at Myrtle Creek Odd-Fellows Cemetery.
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016