Bette R. Evans passed away on Saturday, June 21, 2014. She was born in North Dakota to Ole and Viola (Chally) Kjos, She moved with her family to Oregon in 1944. Survivors include her loving husband John; her daughter Chally and her husband Denny; grandsons Griffen and his wife Jennifer and Evan and his wife Andrea; 5 great- grandchildren Owen, Audrey, Bennett, Elliott and Jordyn. Private family services were held. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Small Business: Targeting a market key to business planning process
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy