Bette R. Evans passed away on Saturday, June 21, 2014. She was born in North Dakota to Ole and Viola (Chally) Kjos, She moved with her family to Oregon in 1944. Survivors include her loving husband John; her daughter Chally and her husband Denny; grandsons Griffen and his wife Jennifer and Evan and his wife Andrea; 5 great- grandchildren Owen, Audrey, Bennett, Elliott and Jordyn. Private family services were held. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
Bette R. Evans
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea