Bette R. Evans passed away on Saturday, June 21, 2014. She was born in North Dakota to Ole and Viola (Chally) Kjos, She moved with her family to Oregon in 1944. Survivors include her loving husband John; her daughter Chally and her husband Denny; grandsons Griffen and his wife Jennifer and Evan and his wife Andrea; 5 great- grandchildren Owen, Audrey, Bennett, Elliott and Jordyn. Private family services were held. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
Bette R. Evans
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle