Bette R. Evans passed away on Saturday, June 21, 2014. She was born in North Dakota to Ole and Viola (Chally) Kjos, She moved with her family to Oregon in 1944. Survivors include her loving husband John; her daughter Chally and her husband Denny; grandsons Griffen and his wife Jennifer and Evan and his wife Andrea; 5 great- grandchildren Owen, Audrey, Bennett, Elliott and Jordyn. Private family services were held. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
Bette R. Evans
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn