Bette R. Evans passed away on Saturday, June 21, 2014. She was born in North Dakota to Ole and Viola (Chally) Kjos, She moved with her family to Oregon in 1944. Survivors include her loving husband John; her daughter Chally and her husband Denny; grandsons Griffen and his wife Jennifer and Evan and his wife Andrea; 5 great- grandchildren Owen, Audrey, Bennett, Elliott and Jordyn. Private family services were held. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
Bette R. Evans
Trending in: SingleObituaries
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate