Age 74, of Winston, Oregon, passed away peacefully at his home Friday, June 27, 2014 surrounded by his family. Dale was born October 12, 1939 in Elk City, Oklahoma, the son of Carl Jacob and Ouida Erbe (White). Early in life his family moved from Oklahoma to White Salmon, Washington, and eventually settled in Winston, Oregon. He graduated from Douglas High School in 1957 and married his wife of 49 years, Bonnie (Ward) in 1959. Dale was a much loved husband, father, grandfather, brother, son and friend. He was preceded in death by his wife Bonnie, his parents, his brother Wayne and granddaughter Faith Lynn Roth. Survivors include three children and their spouses: son Kevin (Ann) Mutschler, daughters Kharla (Jeff) Griffin and Katrina (Gimry) Roth; eight grandchildren: Rebecca, Andrew, Richelle, Nick, Kirsten, Joel, Bonnie and Jameson; and two great granddaughters Ella and Chloe. Services will be held Tuesday July 8, 2014 at 11:00 AM at Winston Missionary Baptist Church. The family has asked that a donation be made to The American Cancer Society in lieu of flowers. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel.
Dale W. Mutschler
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property