Loving wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, sister and friend, passed away on July 1, 2014 in Roseburg at the age of 67. She was born in Nyssa, Oregon on December 25, 1946. Sandra was preceded in death by her parents, Glen and Dorothy Eason. She is survived by her husband, Gary and children; Wayne, Wade, Ronda, Chad and Misti. She also leaves 13 grandchildren and three great grandchildren. A viewing will be held on Monday, July 7, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with a funeral service to follow at 2:00 p.m. both at Taylor’s Family Chapel. The burial will be at the Lookingglass Cemetery.
Sandra Dee Shiell
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC