Loving wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, sister and friend, passed away on July 1, 2014 in Roseburg at the age of 67. She was born in Nyssa, Oregon on December 25, 1946. Sandra was preceded in death by her parents, Glen and Dorothy Eason. She is survived by her husband, Gary and children; Wayne, Wade, Ronda, Chad and Misti. She also leaves 13 grandchildren and three great grandchildren. A viewing will be held on Monday, July 7, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with a funeral service to follow at 2:00 p.m. both at Taylor’s Family Chapel. The burial will be at the Lookingglass Cemetery.
Sandra Dee Shiell
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn