Loving wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, sister and friend, passed away on July 1, 2014 in Roseburg at the age of 67. She was born in Nyssa, Oregon on December 25, 1946. Sandra was preceded in death by her parents, Glen and Dorothy Eason. She is survived by her husband, Gary and children; Wayne, Wade, Ronda, Chad and Misti. She also leaves 13 grandchildren and three great grandchildren. A viewing will be held on Monday, July 7, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with a funeral service to follow at 2:00 p.m. both at Taylor’s Family Chapel. The burial will be at the Lookingglass Cemetery.
Sandra Dee Shiell
- December 1964 flood remembered 50 years later
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Phoenix School Band Project gives kids outlet, opportunity
- Roseburg man, 55, dead in confrontation with police
- Roseburg’s Kenny Sherman brings Santa alive at Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights