Loving wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, sister and friend, passed away on July 1, 2014 in Roseburg at the age of 67. She was born in Nyssa, Oregon on December 25, 1946. Sandra was preceded in death by her parents, Glen and Dorothy Eason. She is survived by her husband, Gary and children; Wayne, Wade, Ronda, Chad and Misti. She also leaves 13 grandchildren and three great grandchildren. A viewing will be held on Monday, July 7, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with a funeral service to follow at 2:00 p.m. both at Taylor’s Family Chapel. The burial will be at the Lookingglass Cemetery.
Sandra Dee Shiell
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms