Age 52, born on April 25, 1962 in Omaha, Nebraska passed away on Sunday, June 22, 2014 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He was preceded in death by his parents Dennis and Virna Lou Dunn. He is survived by his siblings; Robert and his wife Vicky, Leslie Van Etten and her husband Bernard, Michael and his wife Rachel, two nieces; Sherri Lou Marier (Charles), Estée Impliazzo (Mike), four nephews; David Dunn (Mindy), Adam Denley, John Dunn, Ryan Denley (Kendra), Nicholas Dunn (Sasha), five great-nieces; Lacey Dunn, Violet Dunn, Sabine Impliazzo, Thalia Impliazzo, Hunter Impliazzo, Dennis Dunn, Anthony Dunn. He will be greatly missed. A celebration of life is planned for later in August.
Kyle Joseph Dunn
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity