It was 43 years ago that Earl Beutler laid his son’s body to rest with honors at the Fair Oaks Cemetery while serving his country on his second tour in Vietnam. Now on the anniversary of that date, Earl will be laid to rest next to his son and with his wife. A graveside service for long time area resident, Earl Beutler who died November 27, 2013 will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday July 19, 2014, At the Fair Oaks Cemetery east of Sutherlin.
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- UPDATE: Roseburg hero Alek Skarlatos takes third place on 'Dancing with the Stars' Tuesday on ABC