It was 43 years ago that Earl Beutler laid his son’s body to rest with honors at the Fair Oaks Cemetery while serving his country on his second tour in Vietnam. Now on the anniversary of that date, Earl will be laid to rest next to his son and with his wife. A graveside service for long time area resident, Earl Beutler who died November 27, 2013 will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday July 19, 2014, At the Fair Oaks Cemetery east of Sutherlin.
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Police log: Man causing problems after losing his beer