It was 43 years ago that Earl Beutler laid his son’s body to rest with honors at the Fair Oaks Cemetery while serving his country on his second tour in Vietnam. Now on the anniversary of that date, Earl will be laid to rest next to his son and with his wife. A graveside service for long time area resident, Earl Beutler who died November 27, 2013 will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday July 19, 2014, At the Fair Oaks Cemetery east of Sutherlin.
- Police Log: Motorcyclists doing wheelies, kicking each other
- Dear future daughter-in-law (the honest version) | Moms
- Commissioners approve fee for dumping at landfill
- River guide recounts finding survivors inside wrecked car
- Treatment from afar: Telehealth allows patients to receive treatment from distant doctors