It was 43 years ago that Earl Beutler laid his son’s body to rest with honors at the Fair Oaks Cemetery while serving his country on his second tour in Vietnam. Now on the anniversary of that date, Earl will be laid to rest next to his son and with his wife. A graveside service for long time area resident, Earl Beutler who died November 27, 2013 will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday July 19, 2014, At the Fair Oaks Cemetery east of Sutherlin.
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights