It was 43 years ago that Earl Beutler laid his son’s body to rest with honors at the Fair Oaks Cemetery while serving his country on his second tour in Vietnam. Now on the anniversary of that date, Earl will be laid to rest next to his son and with his wife. A graveside service for long time area resident, Earl Beutler who died November 27, 2013 will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday July 19, 2014, At the Fair Oaks Cemetery east of Sutherlin.
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'