Age 73, a 13 year resident of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Monday, July 14, 2014 due to complications of Alzheimers. He was born April 17, 1941 in Paul, Idaho, to Edgar and Esther Wolff. Survivors include his wife of 45 years Pam Wolff; son Tony Wolff (Roberta); sister Luanne Little (Tim); brother Roger Wolff (Patti); grandchildren Kaitlyn, Kellie and Kristopher Wolff and Karissa Eyre (Jacob) and a great-granddaughter Paisley Eyre; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins. A celebration of Don’s life will be held Saturday, July 26, 2014 at 11:00 am at Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses with refreshments to follow. Pastor Mike Holleman will officiate. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
DONALD RAY WOLFF
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Sutherlin Fire Department exceeds expectations after Monday's fire on State Street
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork