Age 73, a 13 year resident of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away on Monday, July 14, 2014 due to complications of Alzheimers. He was born April 17, 1941 in Paul, Idaho, to Edgar and Esther Wolff. Survivors include his wife of 45 years Pam Wolff; son Tony Wolff (Roberta); sister Luanne Little (Tim); brother Roger Wolff (Patti); grandchildren Kaitlyn, Kellie and Kristopher Wolff and Karissa Eyre (Jacob) and a great-granddaughter Paisley Eyre; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins. A celebration of Don’s life will be held Saturday, July 26, 2014 at 11:00 am at Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses with refreshments to follow. Pastor Mike Holleman will officiate. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave the family fond memories and condolences.
DONALD RAY WOLFF
- Shaun Lowry hopes 16-year sentence serves as warning to others
- Highway 42 crash claims life of Roseburg woman
- Small Business: Just a little about crowdfunding
- Update: Woman involved in multi-vehicle crash on Highway 42 died from injuries
- County, cities rush to regulate marijuana dispensaries before moratoriums expire