Passed away on Friday, July 18, 2014 from a broken heart. There will be a celebration of life and potluck on Saturday, July 26, 2014, from 2:00 -5:00 p.m. at the Marney house. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the family.
Kevin T. Marney
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Space heater causes fire in Winchester home
- Fatal shooting on Rice Valley Road justified, says grand jury
- Despite lower graduation rates, some Douglas County schools stay hopeful