Age 66, of Vancouver, Washington, passed away on Saturday, July 5, 2014. Born and raised in Roseburg, Gail graduated from Roseburg High School in 1965. She is survived by her husband of 29 years, Robin Popple; her sons, Ethan Erickson and Micah Erickson (wife Lisa); daughter Sarah Popple; step-son, Robin Popple, Jr; step-daughter, Jane Phillis (husband Gary) and their sons, Gabe, Luke and Ben. A graveside service will be held Saturday, July 26th, 1:00 p.m. at the Lookingglass cemetery.
Gail Ellen Meskill Erickson Popple
- Roseburg City Council gives City Manager Lance Colley a raise
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner
- Editorial: O&C bill still needs work to offer certainty
- Speech pathologist helps early learners find their voice
- Trial reset a second time for Riddle woman accused in deadly crash