Age 66, of Vancouver, Washington, passed away on Saturday, July 5, 2014. Born and raised in Roseburg, Gail graduated from Roseburg High School in 1965. She is survived by her husband of 29 years, Robin Popple; her sons, Ethan Erickson and Micah Erickson (wife Lisa); daughter Sarah Popple; step-son, Robin Popple, Jr; step-daughter, Jane Phillis (husband Gary) and their sons, Gabe, Luke and Ben. A graveside service will be held Saturday, July 26th, 1:00 p.m. at the Lookingglass cemetery.
Gail Ellen Meskill Erickson Popple
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy