Age 66, of Vancouver, Washington, passed away on Saturday, July 5, 2014. Born and raised in Roseburg, Gail graduated from Roseburg High School in 1965. She is survived by her husband of 29 years, Robin Popple; her sons, Ethan Erickson and Micah Erickson (wife Lisa); daughter Sarah Popple; step-son, Robin Popple, Jr; step-daughter, Jane Phillis (husband Gary) and their sons, Gabe, Luke and Ben. A graveside service will be held Saturday, July 26th, 1:00 p.m. at the Lookingglass cemetery.
Gail Ellen Meskill Erickson Popple
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Grass-roots event invites 50,000 to protest President Obama's visit
- Sheriff Hanlin's views, Facebook posting criticized
- President consoles UCC shooting victims' families
- Marine One lands at Eugene Airport in preparation for President Obama's visit