Age 66, of Vancouver, Washington, passed away on Saturday, July 5, 2014. Born and raised in Roseburg, Gail graduated from Roseburg High School in 1965. She is survived by her husband of 29 years, Robin Popple; her sons, Ethan Erickson and Micah Erickson (wife Lisa); daughter Sarah Popple; step-son, Robin Popple, Jr; step-daughter, Jane Phillis (husband Gary) and their sons, Gabe, Luke and Ben. A graveside service will be held Saturday, July 26th, 1:00 p.m. at the Lookingglass cemetery.
Gail Ellen Meskill Erickson Popple
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Native American mascot ruling is a 'complete and utter surprise' for Roseburg School District