Age 66, of Vancouver, Washington, passed away on Saturday, July 5, 2014. Born and raised in Roseburg, Gail graduated from Roseburg High School in 1965. She is survived by her husband of 29 years, Robin Popple; her sons, Ethan Erickson and Micah Erickson (wife Lisa); daughter Sarah Popple; step-son, Robin Popple, Jr; step-daughter, Jane Phillis (husband Gary) and their sons, Gabe, Luke and Ben. A graveside service will be held Saturday, July 26th, 1:00 p.m. at the Lookingglass cemetery.
Gail Ellen Meskill Erickson Popple
- Winston’s Jennifer Dwight, 31, recovers from a double lung transplant
- Sutherlin East Primary celebrates Dr. Seuss’ birthday
- Annual Greatest of the Grape uncorks Saturday for 45th time
- Change for Douglas County, your response needed | Moms
- What you need to know about poison oak (and my go-to treatment) | Moms