Age 83, passed away on Tuesday, August 12, 2014, in Sutherlin, Oregon. David was born in Enid, Oklahoma, on March 3, 1931. David was a loving husband, father, grandfather, friend, and more. David is preceded in death by his loving first wife of 54 years, Betty L. Davison; his son, Robert Davison; granddaughter, Hope Davison; grandson, Michael Pratt; and several more. David raised four of his grandkids as his own. He loved them and was proud of them all. David was a fabricator, a welder, and a mechanic. David is survived by his wife Anna Fox; his sons David, Larry, Steve, Sam, and Kevin; his daughter Angela; and many, many grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Rest in peace.
David C. Davison
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'