Age 83, passed away on Tuesday, August 12, 2014, in Sutherlin, Oregon. David was born in Enid, Oklahoma, on March 3, 1931. David was a loving husband, father, grandfather, friend, and more. David is preceded in death by his loving first wife of 54 years, Betty L. Davison; his son, Robert Davison; granddaughter, Hope Davison; grandson, Michael Pratt; and several more. David raised four of his grandkids as his own. He loved them and was proud of them all. David was a fabricator, a welder, and a mechanic. David is survived by his wife Anna Fox; his sons David, Larry, Steve, Sam, and Kevin; his daughter Angela; and many, many grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Rest in peace.
David C. Davison
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Sutherlin Fire Department exceeds expectations after Monday's fire on State Street
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork