Randy joined his parents in heaven on Aug. 12, 2014. He was born Nov. 17, 1959 in Roseburg. Randy is preceded in death by his parents George Lee and Coralee “Elsie” Sifers. He’s survived by his children Stacia, Cody, Cyndra, his sisters Sharon & Glinda, and children. Randy enjoyed playing music in his band Roughstock Country, hunting & fishing with family, and behind the chutes at rodeos. Graveside services will be Friday Aug. 22, 2014 at 11a.m. at Fair Oaks Cemetery. A Celebration of Life will follow at 1p.m. at the Sutherlin Eagles Lodge. Family & close friends please join us at Fair Oaks. Everyone’s welcome to the Celebration of Life potluck so please bring a story & dish!
Randall Lee Sifers
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property