Randy joined his parents in heaven on Aug. 12, 2014. He was born Nov. 17, 1959 in Roseburg. Randy is preceded in death by his parents George Lee and Coralee “Elsie” Sifers. He’s survived by his children Stacia, Cody, Cyndra, his sisters Sharon & Glinda, and children. Randy enjoyed playing music in his band Roughstock Country, hunting & fishing with family, and behind the chutes at rodeos. Graveside services will be Friday Aug. 22, 2014 at 11a.m. at Fair Oaks Cemetery. A Celebration of Life will follow at 1p.m. at the Sutherlin Eagles Lodge. Family & close friends please join us at Fair Oaks. Everyone’s welcome to the Celebration of Life potluck so please bring a story & dish!
Randall Lee Sifers
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights