Pauline went to be with our Lord on Wednesday, August 14, 2014. She is survived by her husband Bill Gill, sons Eric Smith and Josh Smith, Daughters Paulet Goodman, Brenda Gosda, Sabrina Davis, Kristy “Gill” Jackman and Tammy “Gill” Banks, all her beloved grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was welcomed into heaven by her son Kevin, parents and brother George. Pauline was a strong and amazing woman who battled cancer numerous times and won. This last time God called his angel home to him. She was an amazing wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, sister and daughter. Pauline will be greatly missed by all who were blessed to know her. There will be a potluck memorial on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 2 p. m. at the VFW Hall 1127 N.E. Walnut St. Roseburg, Oregon.
Pauline Lucille Gill
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft