Pauline went to be with our Lord on Wednesday, August 14, 2014. She is survived by her husband Bill Gill, sons Eric Smith and Josh Smith, Daughters Paulet Goodman, Brenda Gosda, Sabrina Davis, Kristy “Gill” Jackman and Tammy “Gill” Banks, all her beloved grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was welcomed into heaven by her son Kevin, parents and brother George. Pauline was a strong and amazing woman who battled cancer numerous times and won. This last time God called his angel home to him. She was an amazing wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, sister and daughter. Pauline will be greatly missed by all who were blessed to know her. There will be a potluck memorial on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 2 p. m. at the VFW Hall 1127 N.E. Walnut St. Roseburg, Oregon.
Pauline Lucille Gill
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms