Age 70, of Tumwater, Washington, formerly of Sutherlin, passed away August 16, 2014. Roger has a strong connection to the Sutherlin area with many friends and family members in the area. He was a member of Kiwanis which supports many nonprofit organizations. Roger was preceded in death by his parents Joe and Lilah Mansfield, daughter Julie Noel Mansfield, brother David L. Mansfield, and sister Joann Ross. He is survived by his wife of 47 years Brenda Mansfield, daughters Andrea Hinrichs and Carrie Hosak and granddaughter Katie Ann.
Roger Eugene Mansfield
- The one thing you don't want to forget this Thanksgiving | Moms
- Community support pours in for Roseburg woman with brain tumor
- Rivalry fuels Douglas High School food drive in Winston
- Woman flips pickup onto Roseburg Country Club field
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner