Age 70, of Tumwater, Washington, formerly of Sutherlin, passed away August 16, 2014. Roger has a strong connection to the Sutherlin area with many friends and family members in the area. He was a member of Kiwanis which supports many nonprofit organizations. Roger was preceded in death by his parents Joe and Lilah Mansfield, daughter Julie Noel Mansfield, brother David L. Mansfield, and sister Joann Ross. He is survived by his wife of 47 years Brenda Mansfield, daughters Andrea Hinrichs and Carrie Hosak and granddaughter Katie Ann.
Roger Eugene Mansfield
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Book on climate change leaves lasting impression
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens