Age 70, of Tumwater, Washington, formerly of Sutherlin, passed away August 16, 2014. Roger has a strong connection to the Sutherlin area with many friends and family members in the area. He was a member of Kiwanis which supports many nonprofit organizations. Roger was preceded in death by his parents Joe and Lilah Mansfield, daughter Julie Noel Mansfield, brother David L. Mansfield, and sister Joann Ross. He is survived by his wife of 47 years Brenda Mansfield, daughters Andrea Hinrichs and Carrie Hosak and granddaughter Katie Ann.
Roger Eugene Mansfield
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Breaking News: Downtown U.S. Bank robbed Friday afternoon
- Cops and courts reporter leaves News-Review
- Publisher's Notebook: Timber industry under attack again
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair