Age 70, of Tumwater, Washington, formerly of Sutherlin, passed away August 16, 2014. Roger has a strong connection to the Sutherlin area with many friends and family members in the area. He was a member of Kiwanis which supports many nonprofit organizations. Roger was preceded in death by his parents Joe and Lilah Mansfield, daughter Julie Noel Mansfield, brother David L. Mansfield, and sister Joann Ross. He is survived by his wife of 47 years Brenda Mansfield, daughters Andrea Hinrichs and Carrie Hosak and granddaughter Katie Ann.
Roger Eugene Mansfield
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy