Age 70, of Tumwater, Washington, formerly of Sutherlin, passed away August 16, 2014. Roger has a strong connection to the Sutherlin area with many friends and family members in the area. He was a member of Kiwanis which supports many nonprofit organizations. Roger was preceded in death by his parents Joe and Lilah Mansfield, daughter Julie Noel Mansfield, brother David L. Mansfield, and sister Joann Ross. He is survived by his wife of 47 years Brenda Mansfield, daughters Andrea Hinrichs and Carrie Hosak and granddaughter Katie Ann.
Roger Eugene Mansfield
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building