Age 92, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away at her home on Thursday, August 21, 2014. She was born to Andrew and Anna in Utica, New York. Helen worked at the county courthouse as a clerk. She enjoyed reading and she loved her Trailblazers and Oregon Ducks. Helen was preceded in death by her husband of 52 years, Larry, and her two sons Andy and Steve. She is survived by her daughter, Ellen, grandchildren, Shannon (Tim) Patterson, Ryan Anderson, Nicholas (Christina) Anderson, Alicia Anderson, Lindsay Anderson, great-grandchildren, Jonah Cromwell, Elsie Anderson, Carter Anderson, Wyatt Patterson, John Deen, and special friend Robert Dukalskis. A viewing will be held at Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses on Wednesday, August 27, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. services to follow at 1 p.m. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave condolences for the family.
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy