Age 92, of Roseburg, Oregon, passed away at her home on Thursday, August 21, 2014. She was born to Andrew and Anna in Utica, New York. Helen worked at the county courthouse as a clerk. She enjoyed reading and she loved her Trailblazers and Oregon Ducks. Helen was preceded in death by her husband of 52 years, Larry, and her two sons Andy and Steve. She is survived by her daughter, Ellen, grandchildren, Shannon (Tim) Patterson, Ryan Anderson, Nicholas (Christina) Anderson, Alicia Anderson, Lindsay Anderson, great-grandchildren, Jonah Cromwell, Elsie Anderson, Carter Anderson, Wyatt Patterson, John Deen, and special friend Robert Dukalskis. A viewing will be held at Wilson’s Chapel of the Roses on Wednesday, August 27, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. services to follow at 1 p.m. Please visit www.wilsonschapeloftherosesfh.com to leave condolences for the family.
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Marijuana-related cases on the rise in Roseburg schools
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UCC shooting survivors healing after tragedy