Of Dillard, Oregon, passed away on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 at the age of 58. He was born on April 13, 1956 in North Bend, Oregon to parents William and Lavonnie (Farmer) Brimhall. Ray was a well known member of the local community and worked for 30 years at the Roseburg Forest Products Plywood 2 plant. Ray never met a stranger and loved to talk. He liked to collect knives, guns and bicycles and loved to hunt and fish. Ray had two children Reannon and Zachary, both of which are deceased. He was also preceded in death by his parents William and Lavonnie. He is survived by his loving wife Patricia of Dillard; his much loved aunt and uncle Peggy and Harley Brimhall; Sister Lisa Risley and her husband Ron; numerous nieces and nephews and So, So many friends! Memorial services will be held on Saturday, August 30, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at the Winston Community Center located at the corner of Grape and Thompson Streets. Immediately following the services there will be a potluck luncheon and everyone is invited to stay and share memories and stories with each other. Arrangements are under the direction of Taylor’s Family Chapel
William Raymond Brimhall
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'