Age 55, of Roseburg, Oregon passed away Monday, August 11, 2014, of liver failure. Jamie was born to parents Merton “Harry” and Thelma (LeBleu) Hatcher July 18, 1959. He attended Glide High School Class of 1977. He worked locally building homes and roofing as well as care taking for many individuals over the years. He also worked in Nebraska for ten years. He was a jack of all trades and a master of them all. He enjoyed spending time in the woods camping and fishing with a special place at Twin Falls Lake, OR. He loved to make unique beautiful jewelry. He loved cooking and was told at one time he should open a restaurant. Jamie prayed every night and had a very close relationship with his Savior the Lord Jesus Christ and looked forward to going to Heaven. Jamie was preceded in death by his father and brother Dale. He is survived by his son Travis Parsons, mother Thelma, brothers Steven and Ronald, sisters Sharon (Jim) Gow and Vickie Roundy. Jamie also leaves behind special friends Deborah Dixon and Lorene Melson. Roseburg Funeral Alternatives were in charge of the arrangements.
James "Jamie" Allen Hatcher
- Police log: Man burning grass with blowtorch
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Green man taken to Mercy Medical Center after peaceful standoff with police